Saturday, April 18, 2009

Read-a-thon: Hour 1

I'm finishing up Invasion by Robin Cook

=========================
Meme:

3 facts about me:
  • It's been quite awhile since I read a fictional story, so I am just getting back into reading
  • I am passionate about animals
  • I love to sit around on my couch and look out through my french doors and see my backyard. It always looks so peaceful.
How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? 2 definite books and 12 possibilities total.

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? Nope. My only goal is to finish this horrendous story Invasion that I've been reading and get on to something else!

If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time? I'm a newbie

1 comment:

Bybee said...

12 possibilities...you should have something there to suit your mood for most of the readathon. Happy reading! Are you enjoying the Cook novel?