Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Teaser Tuesday (09-15-09 edition)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Today's Teaser:

I've never seen pot, but when I was a really little kid I used to smell it. My dad would come and visit and they'd shut the door, tell me to stay outside and draw. I'd hear them laugh, and then it would get quiet.

-- Karma for Beginners by Jessica Blank, page 204

2 comments:

Jo-Jo said...

Now that is an interesting teaser...funny how adults don't think kids know what is going on, isn't it?

Staci said...

Very good teaser!! I'm very interested in this book!!!!!