William Smithback, a New York Times reporter, and his wife Nora Kelly, a Museum of Natural History archaeologist, are brutally attacked in their apartment on Manhattan's Upper West Side. Eyewitnesses claim, and the security camera confirms, that the assailant was their strange, sinister neighbor-a man who, by all reports, was already dead and buried weeks earlier. While Captain Laura Hayward leads the official investigation, Pendergast and Lieutenant Vincent D'Agosta undertake their own private-and decidedly unorthodox-quest for the truth. Their serpentine journey takes them to an enclave of Manhattan they never imagined could exist: a secretive, reclusive cult of Obeah and vodou which no outsiders have ever survived.
GIVEAWAY: Win one copy of the Cemetery Dance audiobook
Rules (don't you just hate rules?):
- You must be 18 years or older
- Open to US and Canada residents only
- To enter, just comment below. Be sure to leave your email address in your comment, or have it visible in your profile.
- For extra entries, follow my blog and/or blog about this contest. One extra entry for each that you do, but a max of only one extra entry for blogging regardless of how many times you blog it. Sidebars are okay.
- Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- That's a total of 3 possible entries!
- Those who don't follow the rules risk being disqualified.
Deadline is August 23.
Good Luck! Ready, Set, Go!