Holly Frick has just endured the worst kind of breakup: the kind where you're still in love with the person leaving you. While her wounds are still dangerously close to the surface, her happily married best friend confesses over a bottle of wine that she is this close to having an affair. And another woman comes to Holly for advice about her love life--with Holly's ex!
Holly decides that if everyone around her can take pleasure wherever they find it, so will she. As any self-respecting 30ish New York woman would do, she brings two males into her life: a flawed but endearing dog, and a good natured, much younger lover. She's soon entangled in a web of emails, chance meetings, and misguided good intentions and must forge an entirely new path to Nirvana.
From the author of The Big Love, Secrets to Happiness is a big-hearted, knife-sharp, and hilariously entertaining story about the perils of love and friendship, sex and betrayal--and a thoroughly modern take on our struggle to be happy.
GIVEAWAY: Win a hardcover of Secrets to Happiness by Sarah Dunn
Rules (you knew there had to be some):
- You must be 18 years or older
- Open to US and Canada residents only
- To enter, just comment below. Be sure to leave your email address in your comment, or have it visible in your profile.
- For extra entries, follow my blog and/or blog about this contest. One extra entry for each. Sidebars are okay.
- Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- That's a total of 3 possible entries!
- Those who don't follow the rules risk being disqualified.
Deadline is September 20th.
Good Luck! Ready, Set, Go!