Thursday, August 20, 2009

Introducing...Lori's Song by Lori Foroozandeh

The main focus of my story is about my being an American woman who was held captive in an Iranian POW camp during the time of 9/11. It is also about the terrible tortures that I, and others, suffered at the hands of the guards while held captive. But it is important to understand my attitudes and the events which led up to my being in Iran.

-- Lori's Song by Lori Foroozendeh






* Publisher: Outskirts Press, Inc.
* Pub. Date: July 2009
* ISBN-13: 9781432738297
* 244pp

4 comments:

Staci said...

Sounds like this could be a powerful read!!!

Jo-Jo said...

I am definitely intrigued by this book after reading your teaser this week.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Thanks for entering the contest at Jo-Jo Loves to Read - good luck!

L. Diane Wolfe “Spunk On A Stick”
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
www.spunkonastick.net
www.thecircleoffriends.net

Joanne said...

This book was one of the most amazing reads I've ever had. I don't say this lightly either. I thought all those reviews at first were to entice the author into not becoming depressed too much about her first book. NOW I KNOW WHY THEY ARE SUCH GOOD REVIEWS!