Catching Fire (Hunger Games Series #2) by Suzanne Collins
Against all odds, Katniss Everdeen has won the annual Hunger Games with fellow district tribute Peeta Mellark. But it was a victory won by defiance of the Capitol and their harsh rules. Katniss and Peeta should be happy. After all, they have just won for themselves and their families a life of safety and plenty. But there are rumors of rebellion among the subjects, and Katniss and Peeta, to their horror, are the faces of that rebellion. The Capitol is angry. The Capitol wants revenge.
Viola in Reel Life by Adriana Trigiani
When fourteen-year-old Viola is sent from her beloved Brooklyn to boarding school in Indiana for ninth grade, she overcomes her initial reservations as she makes friends with her roommates, goes on a real date, and uses the unsettling ghost she keeps seeing as the subject of a short film—her first.
Also available this week:
- Clean Food: A Seasonal Guide to Eating Close to the Source with More Than 200 Recipes for a Healthy and Sustainable You by Terry Walters
- The Death of Bunny Munro by Nick Cave
- The Death of Conservatism by Sam Tanenhaus
- Evil at Heart by Chelsea Cain
- A Gate at the Stairs by Lorrie Moore
- Green: The Beginning and the End (Circle Series #0) by Ted Dekker
- Homer & Langley by E.L. Doctorow
- Spartan Gold by Clive Cussler
- Spire by Richard North Patterson